Client Services Administrator I/II/III- New Business Team
Do you see yourself working with an amazing team of capable people?
Do you tend to notice the small details and love solving problems?
Are you resourceful, forward thinking, and team-oriented?
If you answered “Heck, yes!” to all of those questions, keep reading . . .
We are looking for a Client Services Administrator for our New Business Team to provide administrative and operational support to our advisors, clients and financial institutions. This is NOT a role for someone looking to “get their foot in the door”, this is a career. This is NOT a position that stays stagnant with one routine. While the day-to-day tasks may be similar, the methods may change often.
Our Operations Team connects clients, advisors and financial institutions in a fast-paced, name-taking, follow-us kind of way. To date, we manage over 200 million in assets, and that number continues to grow. We create raving fans. We are a high support and high challenge team that cares for our clients and each other. We are the company others ask questions of and try to emulate. We are innovative, change makers that take initiative to learn, grow and progress on our own. If there is a roadblock, we find a way not just around, but through it. We have high expectations, high work ethics and amazing client engagements. We know “wealth is more than money” and “we empower hard working people to enjoy the moments that matter most”. We have a special kind of crazy here. If that sounds like the kind of environment you would thrive in, apply below.
What The New Business Team Does:
- We open and process new business, investment and insurance accounts
- We handle sensitive and detailed data from multiple sources (utilizing over 60 various programs)
- We provide highly responsive interactions with clients, advisors and financial institutions with infectious enthusiasm, over the internet, on camera, on phone and in person
- We follow detailed processes and update them as needed
- We work with passion in our mission, core values and service standards
- We are continually solving problems with resourcefulness and self-motivation
- We manage a high volume of tasks daily, monitoring time and deadlines, shifting priorities often
Skills Needed to be a Part of This Team:
- Pay attention to details
- Be proactive and able to solve problems, with the ability to anticipate needs before they occur
- Fast Learning
- Be task-driven with high follow-through
- Be a team player with outstanding communication skills
- Can ask the difficult questions with high support and high challenge
- Be able to gather and document data quickly (requires basic computer skills and typing mastery)
- Can overcome and adapt, as we are constantly improving technology and processes, and the ability to pivot is crucial
- Will go the extra mile by nature to create raving fans
- Be an ideal fit for our culture (see core values, service standards and book club list)
- Will bring strength to the team, not a spectator watching opportunities pass by
- Have strong self-motivation and ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- A valid CA Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a background check
- Eligibility to work in CA and provide legal documentation as required by form USCIS I-9
Education & Experience Recommended:
- 1+ years of experience in processing financial documents, data processing, customer service
- Series 6, 7, 66, Life certificates
- Associate, Bachelor, or Master’s degree in finance, business, customer service, communication or similar fields
- Basic computer skills and typing mastery
- Knowledge of Office 365, Box, Redtail, Docusign, Laser App, Nitro Pro, Docupace, Hubspot,
Perks & Benefits at Harvest Wealth Group:
- Salaried, Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Quarterly Bonus
- Core Values worth living for
- Service Standards for client & team interactions
- Weekly Book Club for development