In the Financial Advisor role, you will be responsible for the growth and care of an assigned client base as well as acquiring new qualified clients for the practice. You will hold client meetings, perform case analyses, and develop recommendations for financial plans.
In addition, you will be a resource to the senior advisors, delivering a unique client experience through managing, gathering, and analyzing client data, helping prepare financial plans and other client deliverables, working with clients to resolve issues and other practice management tasks as needed. You will sit in on client meetings with the franchise advisor.
This position requires someone with great attention to detail, someone that can establish priorities, and follow timelines to meet deadlines. This position will consistently follow high business and professional ethics standards and legal and regulatory requirements. You’ll be provided with plenty of opportunities for growth, including full or senior advisor roles.
Responsibilities will change over time to meet the needs of the practice and can include other duties as assigned.
- Prepare for client meetings focused on planning discussions
- Perform case analysis and develop recommendations that will fit the client’s risk tolerance, goals, and time frame
- Conduct and/or participate with senior advisors in client meetings to present recommendations and deliver advice
- Answer client questions as it relates to servicing their accounts
- Conduct transactions on behalf of clients
- Implement key marketing activities
- Assign and delegate work to other practice team members when appropriate
- Support the growth of the practice and perform other duties as assigned
Key Traits of a Successful Financial Advisor
- Ability to meet with clients and present planning strategies
- Ability to source prospective clients
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Initiative in business development
- Entrepreneurial perspective and desire to grow the business
- Ability to recommend suitable investment products and services
- Success at planning and managing resources
- Ability to adhere to rules and regulations
- Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow
- 2+ years of similar experience preferred
- Fully licensed, including Series 7, Series 66, and State Life, Accident and Health
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year w/ potential for quarterly bonus pay plus benefits